Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Dreamhealer workshop testimonial

Dreamhealer ( Dream Healer )
I thoroughly enjoyed the workshop on Saturday - I attended the one in November and saw quite a difference in the two sessions -
I also find I get emotional (both November and March just
before the morning healing session)
I believe I am healthy (I have some digestive problems but to my knowledge nothing too serious)
and so during both healings I held the intention and thought that
1) God knew what I had need of
2) Anything that needed to be released be released

After leaving the workshop - I got home and was quite ill
for the next 24 hours - so cancelled my evening plans
and just allowed whatever needed to be released be done
so - I also knew I was to release physical belongings and I
was guided to what I was to release so thank you for
the workshop - I look forward to the next one
I also wanted to acknowledge you as a family - it is
beautiful to see you all working together
so Frank, Liz, Adam and Sarah - love and blessings to
you all.................................
Thank you for all the amazing work you are doing
PJM