Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Adam DreamHealer™ Testimonial

Just to let you know that I thought this weekend in Calgary was incredible. It was worth the 7 hour drive to get there!! While I wasn't there for any particular ailment, I got so much out of the workshop. I was able to see my aura this weekend and that was so exciting because I haven't been able to see it in the past. During the treatments I felt intense tingling in both my hands and feet and felt a sense of calmness and peace. I also felt like someone was stroking the left side of my head throughout the second workshop. It was very soothing. I talked to you later at the book signing about my broken left foot and what to do with it. I broke it in early February and it is taking a long time to heal. I started doing the visualization that you encouraged me to, and I know that will take care of it. Thank you so much for your gift and your willingness to share that gift with people.
More at the Dream Healer website